How it Works
We are a wholesale supplier of Tillandsias (AKA Air Plants). Here are some buying guidelines that will help inform you on how to order.
1. California customers who haven't purchased from us before:
If located within California you must either:
- fax over your resale license to (805) 934-0070
- email a copy to email@example.com
2. Minimums, Maximums and Multiples
- Plants under $2.00 must be ordered in volumes of 10.
- Plants between $2.00 and $10.00 must be ordered in volumes of 5.
- Plants over $10 can be order singly.
- Total order must be over $200.00
- Individual Minimums / Multiples on Hard Goods (look for these under the item description)
If these minimums are not met, you will receive error messages indicating which items need adjustments to meet the requirements.
The total maximum order possible on the website is $3000. For orders above that you must place an order over the phone.
Since our inventory fluctuates rapidly on an hourly basis, our online store is limited to varieties and items we have larger quantities of (and even those quantities are limited on the website.) For a more comprehensive buying experience reach out to your sales representative, or call us at (866) 458-1010. We are available M-F 7am - 2:30pm PST. To see a full list of products go to our website.
- Once an order has been processed, it will generally take 1-2 business days to pack and ship it. This is something we strive for, but do not guarantee. We ship all orders M-F. DUE TO COVID; processing time may vary, as order volume fluctuates greatly.
- Online ordering is only for UPS ground and/or USPS Priority shipments. If you need expedited options, that do not fall into those categories, please reach out to your existing representative, or call us at (866) 458-1010. We are available M-F 7am - 2:30pm PST.
5. Cold Weather Shipping
- We do not cover frost damage on any online shipments. Please add necessary heat packs, double boxes and/or insulation to your cart depending on what the order needs. If the weather is too cold to ship, and you have NOT purchased the necessary packing services required, we will either hold the shipment until weather is permitting, or send you an invoice for the proper shipping services (heat pack, double box, etc). These services must be paid before we ship. You can find cold weather shipping options under the Service tab.
- Once an order has been shipped, you will receive your invoice via email.
- You will receive an email from UPS with tracking information once the order has shipped.
6. Returns and Refunds
All Claims must be made within 24 hours of receiving product. We do not cover shipping damage done by the transportation carrier. We do not cover frost damage. If we are short on certain items, we will refund you your money prior to shipping. Make sure to review your invoice before reaching out to us about shortages.
7. International Orders
Online ordering is for domestic orders only (excluding Hawaii). All international and Hawaiian orders must be made over the phone because of phyto requirements.